1) No dogs/pets are allowed
2) Heat and Electricity (metered) is not included in the price and will be calculated after check-out of cottage, as part of our sustainability efforts. Each cottage has solar panels (heating water) & wood burning stoves.
3) The cottages are fully equipped. Bed linen and quilts are provided but hand-towels are NOT.
4) A 50% deposit is required at time of booking.
5) The hirer is responsible for the property and all equipment. Cottages must be left clean. A Damage Deposit of £100.00 per cottage is payable by card/online with balance of cottage. This will be reimbursed after departure on condition that no damage has been caused and that the cottage has been left clean. Any losses or breakages must be paid for and the hirers are advised to check inventory on arrival, and to report missing or damaged articles.
6) The Balance of Payment is due and payable anytime after booking and at the latest two weeks prior to day of arrival unless otherwise stated.
7) Cancellation. In case of cancellation notify us immediately in writing. The deposit is then forfeited. If cancellation is received four weeks or less before the hire starting date, the hirer is responsible for the whole balance of payment if we have not been able to re-let the property. Exceptional circumstances will be considered at the owner's discretion.
8) Check-in for cottages is 4pm and check-out is between 10am and 12pm on the day of departure (except with prior arrangement). The management reserves the right to charge an extra night for late departures.
9) The number of persons occupying the cottage must not exceed the number of beds in that cottage, except babies in cots or with prior approval.
10) In the event of non-arrival and where no notice of late arrival has been received, the owner reserves the right to re-let the property from midday on the day following the scheduled date of arrival.
11) No smoking inside the cottage
12) If you are interested in activities, these must be booked directly with Corralea Activity Centre on www.corralea.com
1) Provisional bookings may be made by telephone or e-mail but will only be reserved for a short period.
2) Bookings will only be accepted and confirmed on receipt of the booking form and a deposit of 1/3 of total cost. This deposit is non-refundable.
3) The Balance of Payment is due and payable anytime after booking and at the latest two weeks prior to day of arrival unless otherwise stated.
4) Reduction in numbers : Group will be charged the total cost for the initial number of people booked (& confirmed) unless notice has been given of a reduction in numbers 2 weeks prior to arrival. In which case only the deposit will be forfeited for drop-out members. The group booking will not be honoured if numbers fall below the agreed minimum number. Deposit will also be lost.
5) Any changes to details on the Booking form must be notified and discussed with the Management of Corralea Cottages prior to arrival.
6) CANCELLATION : Cancellation of a confirmed booking less than 2 weeks before arrival will result in payment of total cost.
7) DAMAGE : A cleaning/damage deposit of £100 per cottage is payable by card/online with balance of cottage. This will be reimbursed after departure on condition that no damage has been caused and that the cottage has been left clean. Any losses or breakages must be paid for and the hirers are advised to check inventory on arrival and report missing or damaged articles.
8) Cottages are fully equipped. Bed linen and quilts are provided but NOT TOWELS.
9) The correct time to take up occupation of cottage is after 4pm. Please contact us if arrival is after 8pm.
10) BEHAVIOUR : In the event of a breach of Corralea Cottages or Corralea Activity Centre Ltd rules, unruly or anti-social behaviour likely to prejudice the safety or enjoyment of others, management may terminate the booking / residential without right to refuse.
11) Use of PHOTOGRAPHIC equipment: Must only be use for your own group. Photographs or images must not be taken of children under 18.
12) Alcohol / drugs: Participants who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to partake in activities with Corralea Activity Centre Ltd. The Management of Corralea cottages refuses liability for such participants.
13) INSURANCE : You are advised to carry full insurance & indemnity for all members of your party.
14) No pets / dogs are allowed in the centre.